Memorial Candles for Loved Ones
Light a candle on a birthday, an anniversary, at Christmas or during a wedding or funeral mass. Light one for yourself as a Special Intention. Location and at which mass to dedicate and light your candle are your choice and your year starts at the time of lighting.
- Candles stay lit for one year (from the lighting month to the end of the same month the next year).
- Candles can be renewed year-to-year.
- You have the opportunity to renew or extinguish your candle beginning thirty dates before your candle's expiration date
- The cost is $300 per candle. (That’s less than 85¢ a day.)
- Make check payable to St. Joseph Church.
- Payments must be made in the Parish Business Office
- Please check the Memorial Wall to choose where you want your candle dedication placed.
- Candles may be lit for nonmembers