Vision and Mission
The Vision of the Respect for Life campaign is to have a focused pro-life campaign “…to access God’s power through prayer, fasting, and peaceful vigil to end abortion”. The Mission is “to bring together the body of Christ in a spirit of unity during a focused 40 day campaign of prayer, fasting, and peaceful activism, with the purpose of repentance, to seek God’s favor to turn hearts and minds from a culture of death to a culture of life, thus bringing an end to abortion”.
Prayer changes things for the better! There is an urgency of 'now' for each of us to act with love to protect the women and innocent preborn children from the culture of convenience and the predatory abortion business.
Benefits of Respect For Life
The benefits are to:
* Reduce abortion rates by 15%, 20%, 25% or more!
* Recruit and mobilize hundreds (perhaps even thousands) of new people into effective, life-saving efforts
* Lead post-abortive women and men into proven and effective healing programs
* Develop dynamic new leaders to increase the future impact of pro-life efforts
* Bring churches together in a historic display of Christian unity and action
* Generate enormous “buzz” by getting prominent Pro-Life news coverage, even from biased media outlets, as well as increase local financial support for Pro-Life efforts
* Make the sanctity of human life a crucial issue throughout our community, as well as in upcoming local, state and national elections
For more “Respect For Life” information, contact: Peter Methodius (301-728-7827) or visit the website below https://www.votervoice.net/Shares/BWGFSAIhAFAAAA6GDvO7ABA